I am now a postdoctoral researcher at EPFL in the LMIS2 lab, and a data scientist at the Nagi Bioscience start-up.
I recently finished my PhD in Computer Science at LIPN, the CS lab of Université Sorbonne Paris Nord (Paris 13) . My areas of interest are unsupervised machine learning and large-scale data-driven applications. I like to develop and apply advanced algorithms on large, complex industrial data sets. The PhD project was an industry collaboration with Safran Aircraft Engines, a leading aircraft engine manufacturer and part of Safran, one of the world’s largest technology groups.
In 2017, I graduated from ISAE-Supaero engineering school in Toulouse , one of the top French “grande école”, with a specialization in data and decision sciences and aerospace engineering.
Apart from data science, AI and technology in general, I love music (especially classical, playing the piano since childhood), video games and tennis (mostly on TV but sometimes on the court).
You can find my publications here, and my CV is available below.
Disclaimer: This website is a purely personal project and none of its content is endorsed by my company or university.
Download CV in PDF.
- 1st workshop on Large-scale Industrial Time Series Analysis (LITSA) @ IEEE ICDM 2020, November 17, virtual [organizer]
- Annual conference of the PHM Society, November 9-13, virtual [presented a paper]
- AGIFORS Symposium, October 20-23, virtual [presented a paper]
- CAp: Conférence d’Apprentissage, June, virtual [published a French version of a previous paper]
- Applied Machine Learning Days, January 26-28, Lausanne, Switzerland
- EGG Paris dataiku, November 7, Paris, France
- France is AI, October 23, Paris, France
- International Workshop on Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, October 7-8, Paris, France
- Climate Informatics, October 3-4, Paris, France
- LDRC (Learning Data Representation for Clustering) workshop @ PAKDD 2019, April 14-17, Macau, China [presented a paper]
- ESANN (European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks, Computational Intelligence and Machine Learning), April 24-26, Bruges, Belgium [presented a paper]
- TS days (Journées sur les données temporelles), March 25-26, Rennes, France
- Applied Machine Learning Days, January 26-29, Lausanne, Switzerland
- IEEE International Conference on Big Data, December 10-13, Seattle, USA [presented a paper]
- IEEE SC2-IoV-SOCA tutorials day, November 19, Paris, France
- Deep Learning Day, September 14, Winterthur, Switzerland
- DS3 (Data Science Summer School), June 25-27, Palaiseau, France
- S4D (Research Summer School on Statistics for Data Science), June 18-22, Caen, France