Hi, I’m Florent, welcome to my personal website!
I am now a postdoctoral researcher at EPFL in the LMIS2 lab, and a data scientist at the Nagi Bioscience start-up. I recently finished my PhD in Computer Science at LIPN, the CS lab of Université Sorbonne Paris Nord (Paris 13) . My broad areas of interest are unsupervised machine learning and large-scale data-driven applications. I like to develop and apply advanced algorithms on large, complex industrial data sets. The PhD project was an industry collaboration with Safran Aircraft Engines, a leading aircraft engine manufacturer. Before, I graduated from ISAE-Supaero engineering school in Toulouse .
You can find recent news and events on this page!
- (March 2021) After successfully defending my PhD thesis, I’m now a doctor in Computer Science!
- (January 2021) I will defend my PhD thesis on March 22, 2021.
- (November 2020) The first LITSA workshop at ICDM was a success! Thanks to all participants, organizers and committee members.
- (October 2020) Our paper applying the Stadion clustering criterion to transformation-invariant time series is accepted at ICPR 2020!
- (September 2020) Paper on large-scale vibration monitoring accepted at the annual conference of PHM Society 2020!
- (September 2020) I am co-organizing the first workshop on Large-scale Industrial Time Series Analysis (LITSA), hosted by IEEE ICDM 2020, with a top-notch committee!
- (August 2020) skstab, a Python module for clustering stability analysis with a scikit-learn compatible API, is available on Github.
- (June 2020) Our paper introducing a new principle for clustering stability analysis in available on arXiv!
- 1st workshop on Large-scale Industrial Time Series Analysis (LITSA) @ IEEE ICDM 2020, November 17, virtual [organizer]
- Annual conference of the PHM Society, November 9-13, virtual [presented a paper]
- AGIFORS Symposium, October 20-23, virtual [presented a paper]
- CAp: Conférence d’Apprentissage, June, virtual [published a French version of a previous paper]
- Applied Machine Learning Days, January 26-28, Lausanne, Switzerland