I am a second-year PhD student in Computer Science at LIPN, the CS lab of University Paris 13, France. My areas of interest are big data processing and unsupervised machine learning. I like to develop and apply advanced algorithms on large, complex industrial data sets. At the same time, I work at Safran Aircraft Engines, a leading aircraft engine manufacturer and part of Safran, one of the world’s largest technology groups. In 2017, I graduated from ISAE-Supaero engineering school in Toulouse, one of the top French “grande école”, with a specialization in data and decision sciences and aerospace engineering. Apart from data science, AI and technology in general, I love music (especially classical, playing the piano) and tennis (mostly on TV but sometimes on the court).
Disclaimer: This website is a purely personal project and none of its content is endorsed by my company or university.
- LDRC (Learning Data Representation for Clustering) Workshop @ PAKDD, April 14-17, Macau, China [presented a paper]
- ESANN (European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks, Computational Intelligence and Machine Learning), April 24-26, Bruges, Belgium [presented a paper]
- TS days (Journées sur les données temporelles), March 25-26, Rennes, France
- Applied Machine Learning Days, January 26-29, Lausanne, Switzerland
- IEEE International Conference on Big Data, December 10-13, Seattle, USA [presented a paper]
- IEEE SC2-IoV-SOCA tutorials day, November 19, Paris, France
- Deep Learning Day, September 14, Winterthur, Switzerland
- DS3 (Data Science Summer School), June 25-27, Palaiseau, France
- S4D (Research Summer School on Statistics for Data Science), June 18-22, Caen, France